so you respect your network marketing business

Do You Respect Your Network Marketing Business?

Finding success in your network marketing business starts with respecting your business.

I’m sure if I asked you if you respect your network marketing business, you will automatic reply with a resounding yes!

But if you really take a good look at how your treat your networking marketing business you may see otherwise.

Many of us treat our home based business as a hobby. We often move it to the bottom of our list when life happens.

Many of do work a full time job and run our network marketing business on the side.

At our day jobs, we usually have set schedule, a specific list of expectations and policy and procedures we are expected to  follow.  Most of us adhere to those expectations, even if we don’t like them.

Now lets look at your network marketing business?

Do you have a schedule?  Do you take the initiative to complete your training? Do follow the recommended policies? Do you work as hard at your network marketing business as you do your day job?

Most of us don’t! And this may be one of the reasons you’re not having success at your network marketing business.

Some of us need structure in order to be successful.

Here are four things you can do that will prove you respect your network marketing business, and  will lead to success.

Create A Schedule

Creating a schedule allows you to focus on working your network marketing business.

After creating your weekly schedule, assign specific task for each day on your schedule.

Here is an example on how you can breakdown your schedule.

Network Marketing schedule example:

Monday – 3 Hours 
7pm -8:30pm: Team conference call
8:30pm – 9:30pm: Prospecting – Call new contacts, prospect on social media
9pm – 10pm: Write one article for my my network marketing blog, share it online

Tuesday – 2 1/2 Hours
8am – 9pm:  Follow up calls with prospects, customers and business partners
9pm – 9:30pm: Product Training
9:30pm – 10:30pm: Social Media marketing and prospecting

Keep Your Family In The Loop

Share you network marketing schedule with your family. Let your spouse, and children know what you are doing in your business each day.

This helps them better understand what you are doing, and it can help relieve some of the resentment they may feel towards your for not spending time with them.

On the other hand,  be sure to schedule family time. During family time you should not be working on any thing business related.

Find A Quite And Comfortable Spot To Work

Your business deserves all your attention. Its very difficult to focus on your task when you’re watching television, and catching up with your friends on the phone.

According to PsychologyToday, only 2% of people can multitask effectively. As for the remaining 98%? They’re actually lessening their productivity without even realizing it

Keep Track Of How You’re Spending Your Time

Create a journal and record what you have accomplish in your business each day. 

A journal can be your personal accountability tool. It also help you understanding what habits you need to change in order to get your goals accomplished. 

It will help you keep track of what you need to get done to grow your business.

Next Steps

  • Create a schedule for your network marketing business.
  • Share your schedule with your family, and let them know where you will be working during that time and ask them to be quite.

Sometimes I find I’m super productive when I go to Panera.

  • Last but not least, crate a business journal and record what you have accomplish during your business hours. A blog is a also a great way to do this.

Creating some structure in your network marketing business can help you see results in your business quickly.

Share your tips and ideas on how to be a successful network marketer in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge